วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

LETTER OF INVITATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL COMMENTS

Dear.. all of my business partners.

Welcome to my blog . I'm brand manager of lacoste which alway our brand will be development for responded demand of the customers . For me, I think that making the business to successful , we need to have a research and development which it is more important for business. Beside, I believe that making the business or whatever should be a teamwork which enable our brand to easy successful .So, I would like to exchange experious with you for success of business together .Therefore, you can comments to my blog for everytime which is a useful for me. And if i have opportunity, i will be comment to you.

Your sincerely
Miss Isariya Too-dum
Brand Manager

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I am Amonrat Promsong, the marketing manager of Banyan Tree Phuket. I think the head picture of your blog is not clear. Your background should look more interesting. The tone of letter and background should look more interesting but your information is ok.

    ตอบลบ